Re: RARA-AVIS: Eight Million Ways to Die-the movie

From: sonny ( sforstater@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Nov 2007

I consider it worth watching, mainly for the performances by Bridges and Garcia. It is no way a great film and certainly should have been better with Stone and Ashby involved.

Both Stone's and Ashby's contributions were limited by others. I don't know who changed the script, but Ashby was fired after photography but before editing. Whether the result is better or worse than it would have been is impossible to say, although worse would be pretty bad.

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs