RARA-AVIS: Region Whatever

From: Kevin Burton Smith ( kvnsmith@thrillingdetective.com)
Date: 12 Nov 2007

Robert wrote:

> Aren't there sites with codes you can type into your DVD player to
> make them all-region? Seems to me I had to do that some time ago to
> watch a film I'd gotten as a present.

Or just buy a cheap DVD player. You can get one from Amazon or Best Buy that'll play UK DVDs for 25 or 30 bucks. That's what me and Mrs. Detective did, and she's been happily watching some cheesy British spy show from the 70s she bought on eBay ever since.

Kevin Burton Smith Thrilling Detective Web Site Fall 2007 Issue New fiction from Helms, Blackmoore, Alexander, Harwood and SPILLANE!