Re: RARA-AVIS: Chandler vs. Altman [CORRECTION]

From: Mark R. Harris ( brokerharris@gmail.com)
Date: 12 Nov 2007

The second paragraph of the clipped post should actually read:

"Consider the directors that I have mentioned in reference to Altman: Losey, Polanski, Bergman, Fassbinder, Coen, Fellini, Roeg, Huston, Welles, Weir
-- all of them have tremendous artistic distinction, all control their projects to a very large extent (certain exceptions of studio interference easily noted), and I would therefore advance the thesis that none of them ever made a "bad" film. We need everything they did."

I initially got a double word in there when I was cutting and pasting.

--
Mark R. Harris
2122 W. Russet Court #8