RARA-AVIS: query re: Red Harvest and corresponding Black Mask stories

From: Christina ( xpistiva33@live.com)
Date: 10 Nov 2007

I'm de-lurking in order to ask for help tracking down some information about Hammett's Red Harvest. Specifically, I'm trying to find out which chapters in Red Harvest correspond
(approximately) to the earlier stories in Black Mask.

I've learned from the Rara-Avis Hammett Bibliography that Red Harvest comprises these four Black Mask stories:

"The Cleansing of Poisonville"
"Crime Wanted - Male or Female"
"Dynamite"
"The 19th Murder"

I've read elsewhere that the first story ("The Cleansing of Poisonville") roughly corresponds to chapters 1-7 of Red Harvest, but I can't seem to dig up similar information about the remaining three stories. Does anyone know, or could anyone point me in the direction of sources I might consult?

Thanks!

Christina