RARA-AVIS: Re: No Country for Old Men (the movie)

From: Gonzalo Baeza ( gbaeza@gmail.com)
Date: 09 Nov 2007

BTW, has anyone read Ethan Coen's short story collection, Gates of Eden? Some of the stories are noir-ish and all of them have the trademark Coen brothers humor. I read in an old interview with The Onion that Ethan wasn't planning on writing more books but he just published a story on the latest issue of Zoetrope. I haven't read that one but I recommend Gates of Eden.

-Gonzalo saddlebums.blogspot.com