RARA-AVIS: On Topic! Seriously!

From: Mark R. Harris ( brokerharris@gmail.com)
Date: 09 Nov 2007

You would not believe how many Yahoo discussion groups there are about raccoons...Just do the search and you'll see what I mean.

It is also interesting what a little searching on Google will turn up. Like, for example, a noir parody cartoon about an alcoholic raccoon in a suit and fedora. I kid you not:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/545981/romantic_interest/

Having now shared one of the rare intersections between the world of the hard-boiled and the world of the procyonids, I now solemnly promise not to mention...well, you know...in this forum ever again.

Clutching my copy of Lawrence Block's Deadly Honeymoon, Mark R. Harris