Re: RARA-AVIS: Raccoons OT Gary Disher

From: clinton65@comcast.net
Date: 08 Nov 2007

I've read them all, have them all (signed). Good stuff...not quite up to the level of a Stark Parker book, but still very engaging reading. While the homage is crystal clear, the Disher books have their own tone, owing much of it to the unfortunate (and compounding) bad luck of its lead. Thus, much like the Parker books (and perhaps even more so), I'd suggest reading them in order.

Ron Clinton

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Robert Elkin < rictusaporia@yahoo.com>