RARA-AVIS: Re: Books, Not Raccoons

From: Mark R. Harris ( brokerharris@gmail.com)
Date: 08 Nov 2007

I've only been active on the list for a short while, and have noticed that it generates a high volume of traffic, with many threads admittedly moving in somewhat tangential directions. No one is going to be interested in all of it.

But it would seem that's why subject lines were invented. From the subject lines, it's easy to spot what one wishes to delete without reading. Much annoyance can be saved that way!

Clearly the raccoon thread has been amusing to the members who have participated in it. It's clearly marked, so I don't much see the harm.

Best regards, Mark Harris