Re: RARA-AVIS: Books, Not Raccoons

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 08 Nov 2007

  In a message dated 11/8/2007 12:17:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tkmorgan@shaw.ca writes:

Any chance you people could move your discussion over to the raccoon list on Yahoo? I long for the days when Bill Denton was moderating this list and the discussion related to hardboiled and noir books. Also I wish that some of you would take a moment before you post to decide if the majority of list members have any interest in your comments. Isn't the focus this month supposed to be on Lawrence Block?

Kent Morgan

Can't you just skip the ones that say raccoon? I had no idea everything has to be aimed at the majority. Guess I've been sufficiently admonished. Vicki