Re: RARA-AVIS: Macdonald versus Spillane: Daddy Figures

From: Robert Elkin ( rictusaporia@yahoo.com)
Date: 05 Nov 2007

Patrick King wrote:

"

            I did think there was some sexual inuendo to the comment. It creeped me out. I'm relieved to know it's a humerous metaphor."

Long Live Mae West! (Although, to be quite honest, I always think of a mouse peeking out of somebody's jacket pocket, & not sex...but glad to have given somebody the creeps! Happy belated Hallowe'en!)