RARA-AVIS: Excerpt from new unpublished Ken Bruen novel

From: Brian Lindenmuth ( blindenmuth@gmail.com)
Date: 04 Nov 2007

Hi All,
  I just wanted to let everyone know that Issue #3 of Heliotrope is live. We are a very recent entry into the mystery/crime fiction market and we are hoping that future issues will have more crime fiction content. But quality always trumps quantity right?

This issue we are exited to present an exclusive excerpt from Ken Bruen's unpublished novel Once Were Cops.
  http://www.heliotropemag.com/Issue03/Oncewerecops.html
  Enjoy!!

ps - We really do want DO want more mystery/crime fiction stories.