Re: RARA-AVIS: Block and Vachss

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 04 Nov 2007

I noticed the same thing when I read Boneyard a year or so ago. As for
"inspired," I don't know. It may just be coincidence. It's entirely possible that two writers can come up with similar ideas at roughly the same time. And I may be wrong, but I think Boneyard was Motley's first and last appearance.
  And, for what it's worth, Blue Belle, was the apex of the Burke series. It's been all downhill from there.