Re: RARA-AVIS: Earthquake Weather

From: funkmasterj@runbox.com
Date: 03 Nov 2007

----- Start Original Message ----- Sent: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 14:24:47 -0700 (PDT) From: Ed Lynskey < e_lynskey@yahoo.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Subject: RARA-AVIS: Earthquake Weather

> I stayed up last night finishing fellow rara-avian Terrill
> Lankford's EARTHQUAKE WEATHER. I'll never quite think of
> the Hollywood dream factory the same way again. Lots of
> inside dirt, and EW updates DAY OF THE LOCUST. I've also
> never lived through an earthquake, and I don't want to now.

I liked it having worked in the music business, but most earthquakes aren't a big deal.

I lived in LA for about 2 years and experienced 4+1: 0) There was one right before I drove up from San Diego that caused most of the ATMs to be out for the day 1) the Hector Mine earthquake - I was sleeping and it felt like in a funhouse, the room moving back and forth, but that's all. http://www.scecdc.scec.org/chrono_index/hectoreq.html 2-3) After couple of aftershocks for the Hector Mine earthquake - again, no big deal, I was lying in bed watching TV and again the funhouse effect 4) At work, just felt a brief shake as I sat at my desk

Jordan

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: