Re: RARA-AVIS: Earthquake Weather

From: Brian Thornton ( tieresias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 03 Nov 2007

I agree with Ed. I've mentioned before on RA what a terrific read EARTHQUAKE WEATHER is. I look forward to tucking in to the sequel, BLONDE JUSTICE as soon as I wrap up a couple of projects that are keeping me from reading anything much new these days.

So all over again let me say, "Good job, T.L."

Brian