RARA-AVIS: Earthquake Weather

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Nov 2007

I stayed up last night finishing fellow rara-avian Terrill Lankford's EARTHQUAKE WEATHER. I'll never quite think of the Hollywood dream factory the same way again. Lots of inside dirt, and EW updates DAY OF THE LOCUST. I've also never lived through an earthquake, and I don't want to now. This is a great storyline, and the California setting sets in your mind. The novel opens in January 1994 and ends just when the OJ story starts to break. I liked the Chandler references, too. Thanks for the good read, Terrill. Enjoyed it.

Ed