Re: RARA-AVIS: Lawrence Block & Pulp Erotica

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 01 Nov 2007

Rob wrote:

"Lots of books by Block, Westlake (a few together, as well) . . ."

When asked about this at a signing, Westlake talked about only one collaboration between them, So Willing, by Sheldon Lord and Alan Marshall. Do you know of others?

Sometime this month I intend to make another visit to the Library of Congress to look up the various pseudonyms of Block's (and Westlake's). But don't get your hopes up, since I know from past trips that these publishers were very haphazard in registering their books. And even if many (but again, not very consistently) of these names were noted to be pseudonyms, the real name was seldom listed.

Mark