Re: RARA-AVIS: The definition of literature

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Nov 2007

Mario wrote about rara-avis:

It does not deal with the meaning of life or the endless possibilities, classifications and critical approaches to "any text".

*************** The books we read are heavy with themes about the meaning of life and the nature of morality and truth. Although I can understand that some might not be interested in it, it seems unnatural that an extraction and discussion of these themes would be off-topic to the list.

And the idea that a discussion of a critical approach to the books we read is off-topic is unfathomable.

miker