Re: RARA-AVIS: The definition of literature

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Nov 2007

Kerry J. Schooley wrote:

You've been beating that straw man for so long you appear to have forgotten that Einstein, whose genius you accept elsewhere in this discussion, is credited with positing the Theory of Relativity.

*************** I see no evidence of a straw man argument on my side. Certainly none that you have demonstrated. And since we are on the subject of logical fallacies, your correlation between postmodern relativism and Einstein's theory of relativity is absurd equivocation.

miker