Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Mickey Spillane

From: Stephen Burridge ( stephen.burridge@gmail.com)
Date: 31 Oct 2007

m-w.com's 1st definition makes sense to me: "writings in prose or verse; * especially* *:* writings having excellence of form or expression and expressing ideas of permanent or universal interest". Personally I prefer to use the broader definition, without the qualifications following the
"especially:". But others differ.

Stephen