RARA-AVIS: Re: speaking of hardboiled comics . . .

From: sherwood_foster ( sherwood_foster@yahoo.com)
Date: 31 Oct 2007

Brubaker's comic is titled CRIMINAL and is excellent. The single issues, still available at most comic shops, contain prose pieces focusing on noir films, among other things. There was a good one a couple of issues ago on "The Long Goodbye" :-)

More good Brubaker can be found in GOTHAM CENTRAL, a police procedural set in Gotham City. An excellent set of stories and worth checking out.

There are others to check out as well. Get to the comic shop and start browsing. Have fun!

James