RARA-AVIS: Sin City's plots

From: Juri Nummelin ( juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi)
Date: 31 Oct 2007

Miker:

"Tell me which one you thought had no plot at all and I'll give you a brief outline of it. Near as I can tell, they all had easily discernable plot lines."

Yeah, right. Soon as I'd sent my message, I realized someone would come back and haunt me with this. Okay. What I meant is that they had plots that sucked. Especially the one with Clive Owen and the prostitutes. I couldn't possibly understand anyone who thought that has an interesting plot, with twists, suspense and tension. (But the babes looked cool and hot and they had super-big guns. Maybe that was the whole point.)

Juri