Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Jonathan Latimer

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 30 Oct 2007

Bruce duh sandbagger wrote: That was Solomon's Vineyard it was also under the title of The Fifth Grave. It was the book I championed in the rap sheet over looked one year post.
************** miker replied: If I recall correctly, there was a cleansed version of it that made it to the States first. If anybody is interested in reading it, I'm sure they would want that one. The original might corrupt one's morals.

The Fifth Grave that Bruce mentioned was the expurgated version of Solomon's Vineyard. And the way I first read it. Didn't make a whole lot of sense.

Mark