Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Crying Out Loud in the Wrong Direction

From: Robert Elkin ( rictusaporia@yahoo.com)
Date: 30 Oct 2007

William: I do not disagree with you as to the Huston FALCON's brilliance (one of my more memorable buys recently was the WB 3xDVD boxed reissue of all three FALCON films); but as with most good films of books, the film is a standalone to me--when you say the "nature" of Hammett's tale, I think Faust--but not with the film. Rob