Re:Fw: RARA-AVIS: Re: Mickey Spillane

From: Richard Moore ( moorich@aol.com)
Date: 30 Oct 2007

I ordered my copy today of the new Spillane. I've been intrigued since Max Collins mentioned this novel on the Spillane tribute panel at the Madison Bouchercon that Jim Doherty and I were also on.

On recent rereading, I didn't much care for I, THE JURY (other than the ending) but some of the others had great power. Spillane is dismissed too quickly and too easily.

Richard Moore