RARA-AVIS: Sin City

From: juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi
Date: 30 Oct 2007

Kevin B:

"And SIN CITY didn't do very much for me, simply because, visuals aside, it didn't have very much, narrative-wise, to offer."

I'm totally with Kevin here. Some of the stories had no plot at all and the ones that had (the Mickey Rourke) were the better ones, but not anything, as Miker said (about a novel I myself really liked), to write home about. The same problem is already in Miller's comics (or graphic novels, if you like). The first ones are quite good, but after three or four they get pretty tiresome.

Juri