RARA-AVIS: I'm not your typical List Cop...

From: foxbrick ( foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Oct 2007

...but perhaps if there's going to be extensive discussion of Harlan Ellison and Connie Willis at an sf convention, that the posts in question might also have some relevance to the subject of the list might not be a bad idea, going forward?

If it helps, I will seek out Connie Willis to ask. But perhaps there's less value arguing whether Ellison went back on himself about this incident, rather than, say, about whether there was a larger lapse or so in MEMOS FROM PURGATORY, a mostly nonfictional piece that is actually relevant to the list...or other matters actually relevant.

Thanks, folks.

Todd Mason