Re: RARA-AVIS: Screwing up

From: Kevin Greenlee ( kevingreenlee@gmail.com)
Date: 29 Oct 2007

I think I agree with just about everything Nathan said except for the part about Ellison being talented.

As to the Connie Willis business, Ellison now says he did not touch her breast. However, in a post on his site back on August 31, 2006 said there was the
"slightest touch." (and went on to somehow try to blame Connie Willis for the whole thing). In an August 29, 2006 post he wrote "iT IS UNCONSCIONABLE FOR A MAN TO GRAB A WOMAN'S BREAST WITHOUT HER EXPLICIT PERMISSION. To do otherwise is to go
'way over the line in terms of invasion of someone's personal space. It is crude behavior at best, and actionable behavior at worst. When George W> Bush massaged the back of the neck of that female foreign dignitary, we were all justly appalled. For me to grab Connie's breast is in excusable, indefensible, gauche, and properly offensive to any observers or those who heard of it later. I agree wholeheartedly."

So- is Ellison lying now when he says he did not touch her breast or was he lying last August when he said he did?