Re: RARA-AVIS: Mickey Spillane

From: Allan Guthrie ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 28 Oct 2007

Given that conservative estimates suggest a quarter of adults in the developed world are functionally illiterate (ie unable to read brochures, time tables, road maps, instructions for household appliances, etc) being able to afford the hardback might be a secondary consideration.

Al

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Robison" < miker_zspider@yahoo.com> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 6:14 AM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Mickey Spillane