RARA-AVIS: Re: Noir SF (is it OK

From: Scott Cupp ( scottcupp@earthlink.net)
Date: 27 Oct 2007

Richard Moore wrote:

Leigh Brackett and her husband Edmond Hamilton were not known for collaborations although near the end of their lives they did collaborate for a story in Harlan Ellison's LAST DANGEROUS VISIONS, an anthology that never appeared. I understand the collaboration has since been published but I have yet to find and read it.

Richard -

The Leigh Brackett and Edmond Hamilton collaboration was published in 2006 (I believe) as STARK AND THE STAR KINGS in a volume of the same title by Haffner Press which has issued those great Jack Williamson and Edmond Hamilton volumes. I read it and found it to be quite palatable.

Scott

Scott Cupp scottcupp@earthlink.net Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.