RARA-AVIS: Re: Moorcock's Crime Fiction: Reasoner

From: foxbrick ( foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 26 Oct 2007

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, James Reasoner <jamesreasoner@...> wrote:

> Michael Moorcock is supposed to have written at least one of the Hank
Janson books, the long-running English hardboiled series. At one point I knew the title but don't have that info handy at the moment. Several years ago when I was sitting next to him at a signing I was tempted to ask him about the Hank Janson rumor, but I didn't.

At least on online source seems to credit him with a single "HJ" short story:

"The Girl Who Shot Sultry Kane" (as Hank Janson), in _Golden Nugget_, April 1965.

Todd Mason (who's queried the assembled on FictionMags for any further work under that name)