RARA-AVIS: bookstore haul

From: Curt Purcell ( curtpurcell@hotmail.com)
Date: 26 Oct 2007

Ah, just made it back from the only used book store worth a damn within a two hour drive from me, and picked up much more than I intended to--thanks in no small part to recommendations from you people! I decided to give Block's Scudder another try with TICKET TO THE BONEYARD (was not at all impressed with EIGHT MILLION WAYS TO DIE, but that was quite a few years ago, so we'll see). The intriguing remarks about DEATH WISH and SENTENCE prompted me to grab those as well. A couple Gores DKA books--GONE, NO FORWARDING and 32 CADILLACS.
 I picked up a substantial run of BUTCHER pbs at fifty cents each, plus one of the much-maligned later-Drake OPERATION books by Marlowe.