RARA-AVIS: Re: Albert Fish

From: bobav1 ( rav7@COLUMBIA.EDU)
Date: 25 Oct 2007

I used to work in the Manuscript Division of the Library of Congress. A friend was processing the papers of Dr. Frederic Wertham, author of the anti-comic book "classic" Seduction of the Innocent, and found an interesting item: Wertham had evaluated Fish, and there was a photograph of an x-ray of all the pins and needles inside his body . .
. . yowza. Hadn't thought of that in years, thanks (?) for reminding me.