Re: RARA-AVIS: Dan J Marlowe and John Godey

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 24 Oct 2007

nqexile wrote:

"Marlowe's book [One Endless Hour] starts like a run-away train but he doesn't keep it tight. The end of the book is just messy and gives the impression he has lost interest."

Then you definitely do not want to go on to the next in the series, the first with Operation in the title (Fireball, I think?). I won't be reading another. However, have you read the Earl Drake book BEFORE One Endless Hour? If not, I highly recommend The Name of the Game is Death, a Gold Medal masterpiece.

Mark