Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Curt Purcell

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 24 Oct 2007

Sounds like a cool method, but it doesn't work in Eudora.

What I do is open the message and look for the X-sender or the From field, then copy that.

Or, you sign in to Yahoo groups and search for the person's name.

Signing up to Yahoo groups is a pain the first time, and it's hard to remember the assigned 13-char password, but it's handy once you've done it.

Karin