Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Death Penalty (was Two buck books)

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Oct 2007

With all due respect, Colin, what we're talking about are the facts that make the fiction we love possible. As long as the murders are hypothetical you're okey with it, but when it gets real you get squeemish?

I'm sure this conversation will be done shortly. I am, personally, learning a lot from it as research for my own work. We'll change the title so you can ignore these posts.

Thanks for your indulgence,

Patrick King