Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Two buck books

From: scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 23 Oct 2007

ISN'T there some other forum/chat room/ bar/ village square for the debate on the death penalty? I know this is a crime-related list and, yes, I am aware that I have a delete function and choice and yadayadayada but this is a CRIME FICTION list, how the (very informative and informed) discussion on the economics of publishing ended up here I can't even remember now but if it's going to continue could you at least change it from "Two Buck Books", in which I was interested, to "The Death Penalty"? In which I am not.
  Sorry to be a moaner,
  Cheers,
  Colin.
  Join my Church: www.myspace.com/thereverendspadgedooley