RARA-AVIS: WILDERNESS by Robert B. Parker

From: killerjoe27 ( killerjoe27@yahoo.com)
Date: 23 Oct 2007

Just wondering if anybody here has read Robert B. Parker's WILDERNESS.

I read it a couple of weeks ago and got a real kick out of it. It's nothing at all like RBP's detective fiction, though I found it every bit as readable and exciting as the best of the Spenser novels. Without giving too much away, I'd describe it as a combination of Elmore Leonard's 52-PICKUP and the movies "Deliverance" and "Straw Dogs", if that can be imagined.

Let me know if you've read it, I'd love to get some feedback..