Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:Chasing the Devil's Tail by David Fulmer

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Oct 2007

Dick Lochte wrote:

I agree with Victoria on Chasing the Devil's Tail. Very well-written book. Strong characters, solid plotting. I haven't heard the "stilted language" criticism, but my guess is that one reader's "stilted"
 is another's "era appropriate."

On another topic, somebody on this list is using a program that leaves very long strings of garbage code after the message.

*************** The couple chapters I read seemed fairly transparent, that is it read smooth without any undue attention drawn to the style or dialogue.

As far as the garbage code, if you are talking about the text coming after the "***", that is my post. Whether garbage or not is arguable on either side.

miker