Re: RARA-AVIS: NAME OF THE GAME IS DEATH

From: Allan Guthrie ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 21 Oct 2007

Quite a bit about it here, Mark: http://www.allanguthrie.co.uk/8/Mystery%20Man.htm

Al

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
  To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 6:05 AM
  Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: NAME OF THE GAME IS DEATH

  Amy wrote:

  "I was wondering if Marlowe did the rewrite himself, since the revised
  edition was before his 'memory loss' problem, or if someone (an editor
  maybe?) did it. Would you (or anyone else) happen to know?"

  Don't know the answer to your question, but I am intrigued by your
  "memory loss" reference. Say what?

  Mark

  .