Re: RARA-AVIS: Baltimore Noir

From: Bruce Grossman ( bookgasmbruce@comcast.net)
Date: 19 Oct 2007

I throughly enjoyed all of Baltimore Noir when i read it. I totally understand you feelings about Invisible Man. My favorite of the bunch was the one that dealt with the TV show Homicide. I still have DC Noir sitting on my shelf waiting to be read at some point. I get sidetracked by other books that have to be read first.

Bruce