RARA-AVIS: Sexual Orientation

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Oct 2007

I'm thinking I might just have to have a coming out party, cuz I just love Harry Bosch. After a long time off from reading his books, I jumped back in and can't stop. I finished Lost Light and it is great. I keep waiting for Bosch to turn into the same-ole same-ole so I can yawn and move on, but it just ain't happening.

Hey, John (Lau). I think you said you were getting ready to read Echo Park. Any comments on it? Of all his books, I had a slight problem with it. I had a hard time swallowing (Freudian significance here?) the premise of the crime and how his FBI girlfriend could be offended by his actions. Still loved it.

Sucks (whoops!) that I've only got a couple more unread. The Narrows is one. Can't name the others right offhand.

You know, now that I think of it, Michael Connelly is pretty darned cute himself.

miker