RARA-AVIS: Tales of revenge [was Re: Two buck books]

From: jacquesdebierue ( jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Oct 2007

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Curt Purcell" <curtpurcell@...> wrote:

> I don't know about "greatest," but I kind of liked Block's DEADLY
> HONEYMOON, though I know I've seen it criticized here in previous posts.

I may have been one of those who criticized it... The book did not make a good impression. Now, with the Block months coming so soon, I have the perfect opportunity to reread it and confirm, rectify or say something totally different (like something about the personification of absence or the transmogrification of anger).

Best,

mrt