Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Christa Faust

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 16 Oct 2007

In a message dated 10/16/2007 9:40:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, editor@hardcasecrime.com writes:

We will, indeed, be having a party when MONEY SHOT comes out -- two, in fact. We're planning a reading the night of Sunday, January 27, and a launch party on the actual pub date, Tuesday, January 29. Both in NYC, details to follow. All Rara-Avians gladly invited. I'll be there, Christa will be there, and one of us is bound to get up on a table and dance naked (though I'm not promising it's Christa).

--Charles Damn! I teach on Tuesdays, but please send photos! Vicki