RARA-AVIS: Re: Christa Faust

From: hardcasecrime ( editor@hardcasecrime.com)
Date: 15 Oct 2007

Vicki writes:

> I'm dying to meet her and ask about the research.
> I heard that she's a tiny blonde with multi-tattoos
> -- intriguing for a writerly type.

I wouldn't say she's tiny (of course, I'm not a man-mountain myself), and how blonde she is depends on when you meet her -- but I can confirm the presence of extensive (and quite wonderful) tattoos. She's also vivacious and uninhibited and full of great stories, including some I couldn't possibly repeat in mixed company (even though, by definition, I heard them in mixed company).

She's definitely your (and our) kinda dame, and a terrific authoress
(writrix?).

--Charles