RARA-AVIS: Hard Case Crime in Afghanistan

From: Robert Sankner ( rsankner@yahoo.com)
Date: 15 Oct 2007

I'm in my eleventh month in Kabul in the Army (retired and volunteered to come back on active duty). I believe HCC is more of a labor of love than a strict business operation. I subscribed to Hard Case Crimes because I like the concept, the artwork and the stories. I find many HCC books on the donated books shelves here, including the ones I paid for. That's OK because I feel that I am supporting a worthwhile effort. I for one hope that HCC is around for a long time.

Bob Sankner

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Yahoo! Autos. http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html