Re: RARA-AVIS: Short and cheap

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 14 Oct 2007

Patrick wrote:

"In fairness, though, Charles, how do you market Hard Case Crimes? I live in northern Massachusetts and buy all my Hard Case books through Amazon. They're simply not available in stores. . . . Right now, you have no impulse market, at least where I live. Maybe they're all over New York City, but in the burbs, if you don't already know about Hard Case Crime, you're not likely to learn about these books."

In the Maryland suburbs of DC, 10 to 15 different Hard Case titles are in the mystery section of every Borders I visit, all in a line under H. Many of the titles also spend some time on the new releases table. They are very easy to find around here.

Mark