RARA-AVIS: Still on Server

From: juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi
Date: 11 Oct 2007

Jess N:

> Did the publisher have the hammer on the introduction? And the choice
> of authors to cover?

Actually that's what I heard about the book - that the publishers gave Server the list on writers whom he should put in. I don't know if this is true or if Server after that had a chance to make his own suggestions. One could ask him, he might be easily traceable. And, I should say, a welcome guest on Rara-Avis! Apart from being a bad bibliographer (I took a look at the Howard entry and the biblio sure is poor), he's a good and knowledgeable writer.

Juri