RARA-AVIS: Re: Encyclopedia of Pulp Fiction Writers

From: Brian Lindenmuth ( blindenmuth@gmail.com)
Date: 11 Oct 2007

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Allan Guthrie" <allan@...> wrote:

> Alan said: "Exhaustiveness aside, what's important about a
non-fiction book is the quality of the content, not the title."

> Unless it's a title of rare quality, like HOW TO AVOID LARGE SHIPS.
Sadly, I've never been able to locate a copy of that particular book. I'm just hoping that my run of good luck with tankers and cruise liners, etc., will continue to hold out nevertheless.

> Al

While I do agree I feel compelled to point out what might just be the greatest book title of all time. Its a non-fiction book and is just brilliant.

Another Bullshit Night in Suck City.