RARA-AVIS: Cocktails

From: Juri Nummelin ( juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi)
Date: 11 Oct 2007

Ever since I read THE LONG GOODBYE I've favoured gimlets. They don't serve them in every place here in Finland, though.

I can't forgive Fleming and Bond. Vodka martini isn't actually very good, but gin martini is. (I like gibson more, but then again it's even harder to find those little onions (what're they called in English?) in bars in Finland than Rose's Lime Juice.) Gin tonic is okay and it's pretty much in vogue here, but it's not hardboiled.

Juri