Re: RARA-AVIS: Best Contemporary Crime Writers also South African writers

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 10 Oct 2007

Chris wrote:

"He's a regular on this list, so I always feel like a suck up when I make my fan mail public, but John William's Cardiff Dead belongs right up there in the Pantheon of Contemporary Favorites. Highly recommended.
"Just don't read it if you're not ready to tackle the other two books in the trilogy as well."

I just picked up his Temperance Town today. Is it part of this trilogy?

Mark